Red Cedar Zen Community Annual Meeting
Coming up in 9 days on Sunday, April 24, 2022.
When: Sunday April 24, 2022 at 10am.
Where: We'll be meeting via our virtual zendo. (For directions, access information please visit our Zendo page).
What: The formal agenda is as follows:
10am: Open meeting
- Guiding Teacher's Comments
- Remarks by Board President
- Re-election of RCZC Board
- All current members agree to continue to serve for another year
- Welcome interest of others who wish to serve the sangha
- Brief review of the past year of practice – Nomon Tim
- Welcome new members
- Membership Report – Hannah
- Year-end budget report (including capital campaign results – John
- Family Promise – Wayne
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Access (DEIS) – Mari
Noon: End meeting
More information and online registration please click here: http://www.redcedarzen.org/event-4768241
- Report from SCORE on finding a permanent home
- Sangha discussion (breakout rooms) on how/if to re-calibrate our search criteria
- Open floor discussion
- Closing sit/chant