Our in-person sesshin this week at Bellingham Unitarian Fellowship where they are not yet allowing meals has several impacts on our usual schedule and there are also special end of Practice Period events. It’s a little complicated!
Here’s the run down:
- Wednesday March 2nd
- Thursday March 3rd - sesshin begins
- Friday March 4th - sesshin continues
- Saturday March 5th - sesshin concludes
- Sunday March 6th
- 10:00am Zen Alive! as usual, discussion of Shakyamuni Buddha (only on Zoom)
- Monday - Thursday March 7-10 - 7am morning sit on Zoom
- Thursday March 10th 7pm zazen and Practice Period Closing Circle at BUF and online.
For the rest of March:
- Monday - Thursday Mornings 7:00am zazen as usual staying only on Zoom.
- Thursdays Evenings 7:00pm - weekly program with zazen, service, and Dharma Talk by Nomon Tim Burnett. BUF/Zoom hybrid. Join at BUF (arrive by 6:40) or on Zoom. Help wanted with doanryo jobs.
- Saturday Mornings 7:00am - weekly Saturday morning sit with two periods of zazen and full morning service. Staying only on Zoom for now. Moving to BUF/Zoom hybrid in future.
- Sunday Mornings 10am - weekly Zen Alive! program. Staying only on Zoom for the foreseeable future.
Looking forward to practicing with you soon,
Nomon Tim, Shudo Chris and your sangha practice leaders.
p.s. Our Samish Island 7-day Sesshin with Norman Fischer is on (in person only) with registration opening to members on March 12 and the rest of our friends on March 19.