Standard Event Dates
Registration Opens: we open registration as early as practical for each event. For larger events will we post the opening date ahead of time.
Registration is not complete until full payment is made. Red Cedar Zen reserves the right to cancel incomplete registrations at the stated final deadline.
Registration Closing & Full Payment Deadline: 2 weeks before event begins unless otherwise specified in the event description.
- Over 1 month before event begins: Full Refund. Full fee is returned.
- Between 1 month and two weeks before event begins: Partial Refund. Full fee less 25% is returned.
- Less than two weeks before event beings: No Refund.
- If Red Cedar has already made non-refundable commitments (such as campsite reservation) and there is no alternative participant on the waitlist to pay, full registration amount is non-refundable to the registrant (even if more than 1 month ahead).
- Refunds past deadline may be made upon request on compassionate grounds, such as hospitalization or death in the family. The decision is made by the Registrar, Retreat Manager or Guiding Teacher.
- If a registrant cannot come because of a contagious illness, the full retreat fee is available as a credit towards future retreats.
- During the Covid19 pandemic, if a registrant cannot come because of a contagious illness, the full
retreat fee will be refunded up to the point of retreat start, and prorated thereafter.
- When there is a cancellation, the next person on the Waitlist is notified and is given 48 hours to commit, unless the retreat is less than 48 hours away. Full payments upon notice of participation are appreciated. However, participants added from the waitlist less than two weeks prior and who are paying by check: please bring the check to the retreat and give it to the Registrar or Retreat Manager.