Full Value Contract
1. Ken will complete a building emergency report and deliver it to Building Manager, Scott Allen.
2. Ken has sent a participant waiver form to Wilderness Programs Coordinator, Bob Penny for his review.
1. Clerk Position: The Board is actively seeking a replacement for the position of Clerk. The clerk collects, deposits and logs cash and checks.
2. Zendo Workgroup Report: Jaren and Tim reported that some positions are in-between transitioning. Bob Rose will continue as Tenzo. Jaren will assume position as Retreat Manager. Hannah Sullivan will take over position as INO.
3. Movie Nights: RCZC has agreed to sponsor (with Shambala Meditation Center) two Buddhist movies. "The Last Dalai Lama," a portrait of the 14th Dalai Lama, will be showing at the Limelight Cinema on Friday, September 29 at 6:30 p.m.. After the screening Tim has agreed to offer a Q & A session on Buddhism. The Limelight is located at 1416 Cornwall Avenue.Instead of the usual Red Cedar Wednesday night, we'll go to the second movie, Thich Nhat Hanh's "Walk With Me," to be shown at the Pickford Film Center on Wednesday, October 11 at 6:30 p.m.. After the film, Shambala will offer Q & A and guided meditation in the theatre. Pickford Film is located at 1318 Bay Street.
Next Board Meeting: October 4 at 5:30 p.m.
respectfully submitted, Anne Mikkelsen
Red Cedar Zen Community is a 501(c) non-profit organization.